LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - KELLER, CARR, GANTZ, CLARK, LUDWIG, MORRISON, ROBERTS

6/29/2021 12:08:00 PM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.



Anastasia GANTZ. Peoria.



C. B. or I. B. ROBERTS. Cameron, Clinton, Missouri



J. H. KELLER. Atlanta Georgia.



Elfriede LUDWIG (possibly LENDERIS) nee KUHN. Taken at 50 years old on July 23, 1929.





Marry Christmas from Mr. and Mrs. Joseph L. CLARK and Dick. Dec. 25, 1942



Orville CARR, age 15. Roseville, Illinois.


To Nettie from her cousin Olg. (or Ole/Ola) MORRISON



Unknown man and woman inside their home.

 

0 comments