LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - ELLIS, BEARLEY, BRADEN, HUBBARD, BALL, HODGES, EWING, WIEDER, BRANCH, CONNELLEY HAUSLEY/HOUSLEY

6/20/2021 03:48:00 PM

  I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.



Ada CONNELLY, Riley Connelley's daughter.




Dr. ELLIS. Philadelphia Dental College.



Unknown couple on their Golden Wedding Anniversary. Sep. 12. Found in Salt Lake City.



I believe this reads: Grace Malon BRANCH - Tawas City, Michigan





Walter EWING




Written in German on the back is: My dear fraternity brother Hugo WIDER drowned on a boat ride from Konstanz to cabin in the woods "Jakob" on the return trip on May 16, 1912. The picture is of him at age 14.



Written on the back: Mr. and Mrs. BEARLEY, Mrs. BRADEN, Marietta and Sallie HUBBARD, Mary and Mabel with Lessie PRESTON, Bo, Frank B. Charles, and Gustie BALL. John with Marguerite. Taken by Rose HIDGES. Papa , Mama, and Willie not pictured. 





0 comments