LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - Dozier, Turner, Barnes, Polk - PLUS Digital Photo Restoration Examples

5/07/2021 06:00:00 AM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.


TODAY, I wanted to show you examples of some of the digital restoration I do. Many of the photos I find are in poor shape. Even though I can't fix the original copy I do enjoy giving the digital copy a good clean up for others to enjoy or print out.


BEFORE

AFTER

This is Miss Ada DOZIER and Miss Amie TURNER. Taken April 3, 1913



BEFORE

AFTER

This photo is unidentified. Found in Carmine TX



BEFORE

AFTER

Roscoe Roy BARNES. He died at 11 years old in 1905




BEFORE

AFTER

This is the family and home of Knox Hyneman POLK, his wife Alice, and children Pattie and James



BEFORE

AFTER

Two beautiful little children. Photo postcard. Unidentified.




BEFORE

AFTER

Unidentified photo postcard group.



BEFORE

AFTER

Unidentified young man. Taken in Industry, TX


0 comments