LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - HARRIS, PETERSON, VASILAKOPOULOS, SAWYER, MEYERS

5/27/2021 06:00:00 AM

 I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.



Pictured is an unknown family group. There are some names on the back of the photo as pictured below. I can make out: My grandmother and my Aunts and Uncle. 1. Aunt Mary (Laskey?) 2. Aunt Vadga (Viola?) 3. Mother 4. Aunt Jennie 5. Uncle Norman (?) If you know who this family is please contact me.





Aholiab SAWYER, Judith Ann's father
(This is being reunited with a descendant)



Marie MEYERS. Taken by C. S. BATEHAM of Norwalk, Huron County OH
(This is being reunited with a descendant)



This is Milton Louis PETERSON, Blanche PETERSON, and Della PETERSON. Taken August of 1909 in McCook Nebraska.



Back reads only: Pocahontas F. HARRIS. 



After posting to a translations group I discovered that the language on the back of this photo (pictured below) is Greek and reads: "To our dear Georgios and Penelope KOSTOLIA, (from) VASILAKOPOULOS family, September 1920." 
As I've done some research on possible families that would fit with this photo I have also seen the surname spelled VASILACOPOULOS, VASILOCOPULAS, and even shortened to VASSI.



0 comments