LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - DAILEY, MECKEL, LEIGHTON, SHORT, MYHU or MYLES, TRUMAN, WEST, JOHNSON

10/26/2022 11:58:00 AM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.


Henry Meckel, March 19, 1882. San Francisco


I love the photographers stamp on the back! Taken by Thomas Housworth




I also really love this photographers stamp. Taken by Emily Stokes


Clayton A. SHORT, Thirteen months old


Gladys Orrilla
I believe this is Gladys Orrilla CHENEY, daughter of George CHENEY and Julia RUSSELL


Grandma Lottie DAILEY


Robert Oliver MYLES or MYHU
The ARTURA stamp box indicates this was taken between 1910-1924


To Uncle Charly from Mr. and Mrs. Oliver MYHU or MYLES


H. TRUMAN, Age 3


Albert Dean WEST. Age 5 mo 8 days. Weight 22 lbs. May 19th, 1910


'Ann JOHNSON's boy, Grant'




0 comments