LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - SAVIDGE, TWINING, COOK, BONSTEEL, SQUIER, NEWTON, MORRIS, BECK, LILLICH

8/31/2022 06:00:00 AM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.



4 Generations - Seated, left to right: Olive CASE and Mary SAVIDGE 
Standing, left to right: Beulah COOK and Musetta TWINING




Unidentified Gentleman. I found the back of this CDV particularly interesting. It contains a tiny photo stamp (pictured below) which I discovered is called a Genelli Stamp. It's named for the man who patented it. This photograph was taken by S. B. HILL of Austin, Texas.






'My Mother's Mother, Mrs. Joe (Jane) Lillach Beck'

Jane should actually read, Ettie. 
Ettie LILLICH married Joseph BECK and bore two daughters. 
Her sister Mary Jane LILLICH married Christian BUSS and bore only sons. 


'George MORRIS'

Taken by A. G. TRICKETT in Fishtown, Ohio. Fishtown is now known as Layman, Ohio and is an unincorporated community in Fairfield Township, Washington County, OH. Based on census information, I believe this is George W. MORRIS, son of William Wallace and Agnes MORRIS


'Lorena NEWTON' 1919


'Siby Squier, Pittsfield Junction, Mich.'
I believe this to be Seba SQUIER of Pittsfield, Washtenaw, Michigan ca. 1865





'Brother John's oldest son Archie'
This photo was taken in Ballarat Australia, by photographer J. H. Roberts



 

0 comments