LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - SMITH, WATERHOUSE, BISHOP, WADDELL + Digital photo Restorations

1/31/2022 01:25:00 PM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me. 



Elgin Ellis "Dell" WADDELL, original photograph.


Elgin Ellis "Dell" WADDELL, digital restoration



Elgin Ellis "Dell" WADDELL, restored and colorized.


Back reads: "Willie BISHOP, Pueblo Colorado", original photograph



Willie BISHOP, Pueblo Colorado, digital restoration


Willie BISHOP, Pueblo Colorado, restored and colorized.


Back reads: "Ana Leona age six month"

Back reads: "Ana Leona age six month"

This one was very grainy and dirty so it was very difficult to try and clean up and smooth out. I'm hoping to continue honing my skills for more difficult photos like this.



Back reads: "Ad. SMITH, Pueblo Colorado"
This is possibly Adam Rayburn SMITH



Back reads: "Mr. WATERHOUSE, Los Angeles, Calif."

0 comments