LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - BATES, EDGAR, MCDANIEL, NASH OF SALT LAKE CITY UTAH

11/11/2021 06:00:00 AM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me. 

These photos were picked up in an antique store in Salt Lake City Utah. All of them have the same handwriting on the back leading me to believe they are all related somehow, though I haven't made all the connections yet. 



Emma BATES (George's wife)


Elizabeth BATES EDGAR (George's sister)


Sarah BATES


Davie McDANIEL


Akey McDANIEL


This child is unidentified though the photo has the same photographer and background as the two McDANIEL photos above. Similarity of features as well.


Rhoda NASH. No location or photographers stamp.


0 comments