LOST ANTIQUE EPHEMERA - PITTMAN, ROMEIS, SCHMIDT, SANDERS, CLARINDA IOWA

11/22/2021 06:00:00 AM

I have a habit of purchasing antique ephemera with identification when I am out and about since I don't like the thought of them being destroyed. Here are just some in my ever growing collection that I would love to reunite with descendants. 

Please contact me if they are your family members or of historical interest to your organization.



The memorial card for Rev. C.T. SANDERS. Died May 18, 1921. Aged 69 years.



The original, framed 1905 wedding certificate of Sigmund ROMEIS and Bertha SCHMIDT.



An invitation to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of Simpson PITTMAN and Mollie PITTMAN.



Clarinda, Iowa. July 4th, 1904 Entertainment Program. Front and Back.
Charles LINDERMAN, S.J. McCORD, W.A. HENDERSON, William MOSLEY


Clarinda, Iowa. July 4th, 1904 Entertainment Program. Interior.
Rev. E.E. ILGENFRITZ, Mrs. C.E. ARNOLD, Colonel W.P. HEPBURN, Rev. W.T. FISHER, Perry BYERLY, A.B. LORANZ, W.A. HENDERSON, D.M. CREAL, W.L. LUNDY, A.V. HUNT, C.C. BALDWIN, Wm. MOSLEY, D.F. SKINNER, Hugh MILLER






0 comments