LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - Viereck, Flint, Posey, Burns

4/06/2021 08:00:00 AM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.




Back reads only: Louis




Photo taken by Philip Adolphe KLIER in Rangoon, now known as Yangon in Myanmar. The back reads only: Mother and Louis







Either a picture of Jack FLINT or to Jack FLINT of 221 Roberts St. San Antonio TX







Back reads: Madlin BURNS daughter of Dove/Dave BURNS. 11 yrs. old. Red dress, white ribbon.





Back reads: To my darling husband Hugh. Front reads: I love you with all my heart.




Unknown man. Taken in Taylorville Illinois


0 comments