ANTIQUE EPHEMERA - BUCKS, FASNACHT, TIMKEN, RIGBY, ROBIESON, WHITE

3/05/2021 10:10:00 AM

I have a habit of purchasing antique ephemera with identification when I am out and about. I can't bear the thought of items being destroyed. Here are just some in my ever growing collection that I would love to reunite with descendants. 

Please contact me if they are your family members.




Funeral service card for Sara Sowers FASNACHT





Wedding Invitation for Ruth Elaine RIGBY and Kennith R. TIMKEN





Small wedding book for Frank W. ROBIESON and Mildred Agnes WHITE



The card below is one I found in my personal family history collection. It was never written in, but it was so darling I just had to share it. 







The photo below was also in my personal family history collection. It appears to be the USS New (DD-818) We had many family members who were in the navy and military so I'm thinking one of them may have been stationed aboard but I haven't figured out who yet. I wanted to share this neat picture of this ship anyway.



0 comments