LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - WOOD, HUTCHESON, PEARCE, ALLISON, HARRIS, REED, MCCRAY

4/12/2023 05:13:00 PM

 I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.






Lura is the sister of Jim HUTCHESON who is the father of the family in the portrait below.



Below is a digital restoration I did on this beautiful family photo:



The photo was housed in the holder below, which indicates it was taken in the Century Room at Hotel Adolphus in Dallas Texas. The hotel opened in 1912 and is still running today. This photo would have been taken 1912 or 1913 based on how young Blanche appears. She was born in 1900.





Left to Right: Miss Ruby REED, Miss Elma REED and Miss Mary McCRAY. Addressed to a Miss Lena DRAPER of Loraine Texas.



Patricia PEARCE, Los Angeles, 1926






William Temple HARRIS, son of Norvell Ward HARRIS and Sally CURRY HARRIS
Below is a restoration I did on William's photo







0 comments