LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - FORD, MAJOR, PARSONS OR PARSON, CLAPP,

2/27/2023 06:00:00 AM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.


Taken by PHELPS, 942 Chapel Street, New Haven, Connecticut
 


Taken by B. W. HUEY of Windsor, Missouri



Taken by BAIRD & Son of Lewistown and Astoria Illinois


"Dear Sister I am sending one of my pictures which I had taken when I was in Lewistown I had a good time but I never got to go to see Mrs. Gallent from Ollie Parson c/o Ralph Shuman. Addressed to Miss Cordy Parson of Washington Iowa. This would be Ollie's little sister Corda F. PARSONS


Bill and Frank.
On the back is another name, Mary P. BANARD



Back row: Will, Arbie, Milton, Ozzie, Wimps, Pearl
Front row: Linnie, Ena, Bessie, Odom, D. O.

Taken about 1911 in Davis Oklahoma. Research led me to discover these are all siblings, the children of David Odell CLAPP and Sarah Matilda CHAPMAN. I haven't been able to yet locate death records for Bessie or Odom.

0 comments