LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - HUNT, MUNTHE, ROSE, JONES, PACHMAN, ZOUT

1/31/2023 06:00:00 AM

 I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.


Taken by W. H. BRETTELL, successor to Charles S. RAWSON. Brooklyn NY



Wilhelmina MUNTHE
Taken by Wilhelm LUNDBERG of Stockholm Sweden



Lucy I. ROSE, January 1892
Taken by KNOWLTON. No. 1162 Broadway. near 27th Street. New York



Emily Lawson "Poppie" JONES, about 1890
Taken by DANA Portrait Studios of Brooklyn New York



Elizabeth PACHMAN
Taken by WHITE, No. 475 Beech St., Walnut Hills, Cincinnati, Ohio



Unknown couple. Possible surname is ZOUT
Taken by Joseph KORNWEISS of New York


0 comments