LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - MCDONALD ALBUM 2 - COOK, SOLOMON, ROYSTON, SEKE, LAVENDER, MCDONALD, CORBETT, REEVES

3/20/2022 07:32:00 PM

 I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me. 

A few weeks ago I scored big at a local antique store. I spotted a large family photo album and peeked inside, expecting to be disappointed. Most of the time albums have been emptied of photos. But not only were there photos on every page, nearly all of them were identified. I couldn't wait to get home and make all the connections. This is the second of several posts listing each photo in this precious family album. See the first post HERE.


Aunt Lizzie McDONALD, wife of John McDONALD
It is assumed the lock of hair belongs to Lizzie as it was tucked in with her picture in the album.


"Emma McDONALD CORBETT. Niece of Alex McDONALD."



Emma McDONALD CORBETT's lovely handwriting


"Emma McDONALD SMITH CORBETT"



'Arthur McDonald CORBETT' 
This child is either Emma's son, Robert Arthur SMITH or 
Emma's sisters son, Arthur McDonald CROZIER



'Hugh McDONALD, son of John McDONALD'


John LAVENDER
Adopted son of Elizabeth PERKINS


Annie M. SEKE or SPEKE
Adopted daughter of Elizabeth PERKINS



Dr. T.W. ROYSTON, former partner of Dr. Alexander McDONALD


John W. SOLOMON
I've not yet figured out who he is.


Charlie L.
I've not yet figured out who he is.


Annie E. COOK, 1860
I've not yet figured out who she is.








0 comments