LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - FENSTER, REGELEAN/REGELIN, BROENDEL, SENFF, SWINGLE

12/03/2021 09:19:00 AM

 

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me. 



Arnold FENSTER and Lester FENSTER

This is a postcard photo. On the back is written: "This is Arnold and Lester Fenster. This is not a very good picture is rather dark as was a cloudy day when we had them taken." The postcard is addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Will Regelean of Otis Colorado. The handwriting is a lovely feminine script, likely written by their Arnold and Lester's mother Dorothy. Photo probably taken about 1916. 



Elsie BROENDEL and Lenora BROENDEL

This photo postcard is addressed to Mrs. Wm. REGELEAN (Ida Emelie WANDERSEE REGELIN) of Otis Colorado. The back reads: "Dear Aunt: I suppose you remember us. This is Elsie and her big Sis. Lenora. Your friend, Elsie Broendel." Aunt may have been an honorary title since I can't find a biological connection between these ladies.



This photo postcard was also addressed to Mr. Bill Reglan, this time of Hampton Nebraska. The back reads: "Dear Bill and Ida. I am sending you one of my pictures for I am going away. I am going to be married so be good to yourselfs and don't work to hard." From Mary.



Helen Irene SWINGLE, age 9 mo. Born Jan. 2, 1924. 
This photo postcard was sent to Uncle Albert (this may have been James Elbert SWINGLE)



50th Wedding Anniversary Photo taken June 17, 1956. They were married June 14, 1906.



Back reads: "L to R: SMITH, NEIL, Me, BROWNING"

0 comments