LOST ANTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS - O'BIER, LIVINGSTON, SCHWARZE/SCHWARTZ, JESKE, FOLSCHINSKI/FOLSCHINSKE

10/16/2021 11:15:00 AM

 I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me. 


This is a group of photos where all of the individuals are related to one another. Through emailing descendants of some individuals I have been able to determine who a few of these folks are, but there are still a few I haven't yet determined. If I manage to identify them I will update this post. But they all belong somewhere within the Livingston, O'Bier, Jeske, and Folschinske lines of Washington County Texas.






"From Ruby to her Aunt Mittie."






"To our dear mother Lizzie LIVINGSTON. W.T. and S.E. SOUTHERLAND
This is Mittie O'BIER's sister Sarah Elizabeth LIVINGSTON her husband William Thomas SOUTHERLAND and their children Ruby and Clifford.





Father of the above pictured children, William JESKE and his second wife Mary SCHWARZE. She was the mother of the two youngest boys.



This photo was addressed to Rudolph FOLSCHINSKE but I don't believe this is a photo of  him based on ages and time period it was taken. It is unknown at present who this couple are.


An unknown group of children.



Unknown woman but looks like a possible relation of Mary SCHWARZE



Unknown woman and girl but looks like a possible relation of Mary SCHWARZE


Unknown woman but looks like a possible relations of Mary SCHWARZE



0 comments