Lost Antique Photographs - Tyson, Forsyth, Merritt, Anderson, Ponton, Mahaffey, Farwell

2/20/2020 04:20:00 PM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.



Carleton TYSON in San Francisco, California




Left to Right: Carleton TYSON, Amboline TYSON MAHAFFEY, Phil Tyson MAHAFFEY, Marion TYSON, Graham TYSON, and Errett TYSON. Taken in McFarland California




Errett TYSON. He wrote on back: "I may look like I'm drunk. I'm not. I need a shave and the wind is about to blow my hat away!"




FORSYTH family of Elgin, Scotland. 
Left to Right: James BAIN, Peggy FORSYTH, William H. FORSYTH, Belle FORSYTH, Charles FORSYTH, Jessie FORSYTH, Isabella FORSYTH, John FORSYTH, Charles FORSYTH Sr., Christina FORSYTH

(This item has been returned to a descendant)




Margaret Curtis MERRITT of Mt. Holly New Jersey




Melia ANDERSON at 4 years old.




Paul Leighton TYSON with nephew Phil Tyson MAHAFFEY




Ruth Lillian PONTON. Houston TX




Samuel Augustus MAHAFFEY




Samuel Augustus MAHAFFEY in Sterling City, Texas




Susan Breck FARWELL of Claremont, New Hampshire. Four years old.

0 comments