Lost Antique Photographs - Smith, Pierce, Coy, Martin, Michaud, Gordon, Taylor, Hyde, Fairbanks

8/07/2019 03:00:00 PM

I seek to digitally preserve historical photos for others that might be looking for them. When possible I reunite the original copies with descendants, free of charge. Here are more photos in my ever growing collection. 

If any of these are your ancestors please contact me.



Alfred S. SMITH, Velma SMITH, and Dale SMITH



Mrs. Fannie PIERCE COY and Fred PIERCE, May 1903, Baldwin Kansas




Mr. MARTIN and Wife. St. Joseph Missouri.



Marie Louise MICHAUD. Niece of the Misses Mermot.
 I believe the two photos below are of the same girl but older.



Back is written French. Directed to Mademoiselle Seneret or Colette. Paris France. Roanne.



I believe this is a picture of the same woman. Directed to Mademoiselle Seneret or Colette. Paris France.


Leona E. GORDON, Age 61, January 18, 1900. California.




W. J. TAYLOR and wife. California




Nellie L. HYDE, Connecticut




Aunt Lena and Uncle Elmer, Kansas




Marion SMITH or Marvin SMITH, Kansas




Harold FAIRBANKS, Massachusetts




0 comments